Vehicle End Trailer Wiring Adapter Connector Set 4/7 & 7/4
An adapter is an electrical device that allows a connection to be made between a mismatched trailer plug and vehicle socket, it usually easily plugs in your vehicle's end socket and no additional wiring required. This electrical adapter set is designed to adapt a 4-way flat to fit a 7-way RV blade trailer plug and convert 7 way RV blade to 4 wire flat, comes with a mounting bracket and all necessary hardware for a complete installation.
- 7 Way RV blade trailer end to 4 wire flat connector.
- 4 Way to 7 way RV style adapter with wiring harness and bracket.
- Simple plug-and-play design reduce the trouble of cutting or splicing.
- Widely applicable for standard American car modification, trailer socket converter.
- Contact point of pure copper, good conductivity, surface plating, better corrosion resistance.
^4 Wire Flat 7-Way Vehicle End Connector RV Trailer Light Wire Harness Adapter and Bracket^
- ^PIN 1 - White Wire (Connect to Vehicle Frame for Ground)
- ^PIN 2 - Blue Wire (Connect to Output Wire on Brake Controller)
- ^PIN 3 - Yellow Wire (Spare Wire for 12V Power, Reverse Light for Trailer Brakes)
- ^PIN 4 - Black Wire (Connect to Battery with Fuse or Breaker for 12V Power Source)
- ^1 x 4 Way to 7 way trailer connector - 14" wiring harness
- ^1 x 4 wire flat female adapter plug
- ^1 x Metal mounting bracket with all necessary hardware for 7 wire trailer connector
- ^1 x Wiring diagram
- ^The adapters will directly ship from California by USPS Retail Ground(2-8D) to anywhere in the country including Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Alaska and the US Commonwealth.(Free Shipping Available)
- ^The product you get all as the pictures show, all parts are in good quality
- ^7-24 hours customer service