|Quantity||Price per Carton|
|1 - 49||US$820.00|
|50 - 99||US$650.00|
Estimated delivery time may vary due to the following:
Your shipping address.
Selected shipping carrier.
Date of confirmed payment.
Seller's processing time on item customization.
Order status can be shown at your Buyer Center.
Solar Hot Water Basics
The solar energy hitting the earth's surface can reach 1000W/m2 on a clear summer's day. Solar thermal collectors use a special coating that is up to 95% efficient at capturing solar energy and converting it into usable heat. The average solar hot water system efficiency is ~50-70%, depending on the collector design, installation angle and
location, solar radiation levels and operating temperatures.
How it Works
1.Solar energy is absorbed by the dark coloured absorber and transferred to copper pipes that contain a fluid. The pump station circulates the solar heated fluid back to the hot water tank.
2.Throughout the day the solar system gradually raises the temperature in the hot water tank.
3. A backup energy source (electric, gas etc) ensures hot water supply when solar output is not able to fully meet demand.
4. The system can be a single tank (as shown) or a dedicated solar tank can provide pre-heated water to a main hot water tank.
An Apricus solar hot water system can provide the average household with 50-80% of the domestic hot water requirements. Depending on energy costs and local solar incentives, an installed solar thermal system can normally repay itself in 4-7 years. The collector then provide real savings every year thereafter.
So installing an Apricus is not only good for the environment, it is also a great investment!
|PLEASE NOTE: The completed package of solar hot water system can be provided by Apricus. System design and technical support also can be provided. Any questions, please directly contact us for details.|
A basic completed solar hot water system will include solar collectors, stroage tank, circulation pump, controller, and other accessories.
The Apricus ETC collector is designed to be used in a wide variety of solar thermal (heat) applications in almost any climate. The evacuated tube and heat pipe technology provides very efficient and reliable solar thermal production in a simple to install design.
One set of Completed Solar Collector is comprised of:
1. One Carton for Manifold and standard frame.
2. One Carton for boxes of Tubes and heat pipes (always one BOX - ET/HP-10/10 = 10 tubes + 10 heat pipes)
--- Please Note: 3 x BOX-ET/HP-10/10 for ETC-30;
2 x BOX-ET/HP-10/10 for ETC-20;
1 x BOX-ET/HP-10/10 & 1 x BOX-ET/HP-12/12 for ETC-22.
• Twin glass evacuated tube (passive solar tracking).
• Freeze resistant heat pipes.
• Only 4 braze points, extremely reliable header design.
• Steam-back and drain-back compatible.
• Potable water certified copper header pipe.
• Flared compressions fittings for reliable, leak free connections.
• Cyclone rated, corrosion resistant aluminium mounting frame.
• 10 year limited warranty on tubes and heat pipes.
• 15 year limited warranty on copper header and AL frame.
• Efficient performance at high differential temperatures.
Materials of Construction
Evacuated Tubes: Borosilicate 3.3 Glass
Heat Pipes: High purity copper
Heat Transfer Fins: Aluminium
Rubber Components: HTV Silicone Rubber
Mounting Frame: 6005-T5 Anodized Aluminium
316 SS Fasteners
Manifold Casing: 3003 AL, PVDF coating
Recommended Flow Rate: 2 L/min
Max Flow Rate: 15 L/min
Peak Power Output: 2014 W
Eta0: 0.714 *
A1 (W/m2K): 1.243 *
A2 (W/m2K2): 0.009 *
* Data from TUV report 154035663 for Solarkeymark certification.