Estimated delivery time may vary due to the following:
Selected shipping carrier.
Date of confirmed payment.
Seller's processing time on item customization.
Order status can be shown at your Buyer Center.
The Apricus ETC collector is designed to be used in a wide variety of solar thermal (heat) applications in almost any climate. The evacuated tube and heat pipe technology provides very efficient and reliable solar thermal production in a simple to install design.
One set of Completed Solar Collector is comprised of:
1. One Carton for Manifold and standard frame.
2. One Carton for boxes of Tubes and heat pipes (always one BOX - ET/HP-10/10 = 10 tubes + 10 heat pipes)
--- Please Note: 3 x BOX-ET/HP-10/10 for ETC-30;
2 x BOX-ET/HP-10/10 for ETC-20;
1 x BOX-ET/HP-10/10 & 1 x BOX-ET/HP-12/12 for ETC-22.
• Twin glass evacuated tube (passive solar tracking).
• Freeze resistant heat pipes.
• Only 4 braze points, extremely reliable header design.
• Steam-back and drain-back compatible.
• Potable water certified copper header pipe.
• Flared compressions fittings for reliable, leak free connections.
• Cyclone rated, corrosion resistant aluminium mounting frame.
• 10 year limited warranty on tubes and heat pipes.
• 15 year limited warranty on copper header and AL frame.
• Efficient performance at high differential temperatures.
Materials of Construction
Evacuated Tubes: Borosilicate 3.3 Glass
Heat Pipes: High purity copper
Heat Transfer Fins: Aluminium
Rubber Components: HTV Silicone Rubber
Mounting Frame: 6005-T5 Anodized Aluminium
316 SS Fasteners
Manifold Casing: 3003 AL, PVDF coating
Recommended Flow Rate: 2 L/min
Max Flow Rate: 15 L/min
Peak Power Output: 2014 W
Eta0: 0.714 *
A1 (W/m2K): 1.243 *
A2 (W/m2K2): 0.009 *
* Data from TUV report 154035663 for Solarkeymark certification.