Estimated delivery time may vary due to the following:
Your shipping address.
Selected shipping carrier.
Date of confirmed payment.
Seller's processing time on item customization.
Order status can be shown at your Buyer Center.
1. In-car or on-boat devices series: Military vehicle, police cars, medical ambulance, ships, traffic lights, and etc.
2. Industry equipments series: Solar energy, wind power, gas discharge lamp and etc.
3. Office area: Computer, printer, copier, scanner, digital camera and etc.
4. Kitchen utensils series: Micro-wave oven, induction cooker, refrigerator, and etc.
5. House appliance devices: Electric fans, vacuum cleaner, AC, lighting lamps, and etc.
6. Power tool series: Electric saw, drilling machine, punching machines, air compressors, and etc.
1. BUzzer alarm.
2. Convenient and high efficiency power converter that gives solution for AC power supply.
3. Supplies pure sine wave while normal types mostly supply square or corrected sine wave.
4. CE approved.
DC input voltage: 24V
AC output voltage: 200-240V
Output wave form: Pure sine wave
Output frequency: 50HZ or 60HZ (2%)
Input Efficiency: >85%
Over temperature shut down: Yes
Short-circuit protection: Yes
Over load protection: 120%
Inversed protection: Fuse Inversed
Work temperature: -10°c to +50°c
Humidity: 20%~90%RH non-dondensation
Storage tmeperature: -30°c to +70°c
If you need the inverter to run the resistive load (like laptop, TV, electric cooker, LED light), please choose the inverter with continuous power higher than the appliance's rated power. For example, for the power inverter with continuous power 2500w, it is suggested to run the appliance with rated power less than 2500w.
If you need the inverter to run the inductive load (for appliance such as compressor, motor, water pump), please calculate the power of inverter 3 to 7 times higher than the rated power of your appliance.