Estimated delivery time may vary due to the following:
Your shipping address.
Selected shipping carrier.
Date of confirmed payment.
Seller's processing time on item customization.
Order status can be shown at your Buyer Center.
Heavy duty bicycle U-lock and braided steel cable for added protection, you can make the right choice!
so that you can use the heavy duty bike lock on expensive bikes without worrying about causing damage, are yours in all weather conditions for added protection, anywhere you go. If you're looking for a dependable u-lock that will fit around almost every bike, this is a great choice.
- The bike u lock combination, have 14mm hardened steel shackle with 2mm PVC coating resists bolt cutters and leverage attacks, design for ease of use, cylinder for added security.
- With 7x19 braided steel cable(o/d 12mm, length 60inch), cable can lock more bicycles at the same time you run that through the U-lock and the front wheel, then you've also safeguarded that it's going to give a possible thief pause.
- A exclusive bracket patented with 2 installation ways methods, is Made of Nylon, weather resistant, impact resistant, resistant to deformationthat.
- Low temperature resistance, Anti-theft cylinder to provide high resisting performance for drilling and picker.
- It's high quality disc-style cylinder key head inside resist blowing, lock hole combination is covered by a guard-cap of anti-dust protection prevent rust and dust entry and extends cylinder life.
- Lih Jaw provide 2 keys high securuty-level NP key system and key replacement service, include with the reasonable charges for services.
That makes it very difficult for bolt cutters or any other tool to get through.That means you can lock your bike up with peace of mind that thieves won't even attempt to steal it.
Lih Jaw heavy duty high security bike locks for road bicycle, racing bicycle, folding bike, and mountain bike, gears cycle and scooter, electric bike, motorcycle.
Click "Add to Cart" NOW give your bike the anti theft protction
The secret to success is choosing a lock that's both secure enough to protect your bike and easy enough to use on a daily basis.