Estimated delivery time may vary due to the following:
Your shipping address.
Selected shipping carrier.
Date of confirmed payment.
Seller's processing time on item customization.
Order status can be shown at your Buyer Center.
|Diameter||10mm-20mm / 11x23mm /15x33mm|
|Reflector||Gold reflection / white ceramic reflector.|
- HZ: 50-60 HZ
- Electricity saving ratio: 30%
- Infrared normal direction radiant ratio: Over 94%
- Electric heat transformation ratio: Over 98%
- Highest heat temperature endured: 1100C
- Surface temperature: 500-900C
- Continuous servicing hour: Over 5, 000H
3. Application Area:
IR heaters are used in industrial manufacturing processes including curing of coatings, shrink tunnels, heating of plastic prior to forming, plastic welding, processing glass, and cooking and browning food. They are used when high temperatures are required, fast responses or temperature gradients are needed or products need to be heated in certain areas in a targeted way. Their application is difficult for objects with undercuts.
They are also used to provide warmth to suckling animals as well as to captive animals in zoos or veterinary clinics, especially for lizards and other reptiles, and tropical animals such as birds.
4. Application of infrared heater
IR Lamps Display
Gold reflector IR lamps
Packing of IR Lamps