Estimated delivery time may vary due to the following:
Your shipping address.
Selected shipping carrier.
Date of confirmed payment.
Seller's processing time on item customization.
Order status can be shown at your Buyer Center.
Connect and control your WiFi smart light bulbs from anywhere in the world, as long as internet access is available.
It only takes seconds for the smart bulbs connect to your home WiFi through Smart Life app. A secured 2.4 GHz
Wi-Fi network connection is required. The installation of Gosund smart bulbs is as easy as standard bulbs.
You can always make sure your lighting set the way you desire whether you are at home or not.
The wireless smart bulb works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. Assign an easy name to each smart bulb
and use simple conversation starters to free your hands. Feel tired in bed? Just say "Echo/Google, turn off the light!"
to switch off the bulb for a sound sleep. Not convenient when you are in kitchen? Simple! Just say "Echo/Google,
turn on the kitchen light!" to turn on the bulb without worry about dirtying your food or phone.
A: Install the app "Smart Life-Smart Lving (on Apple App store, Google Play, or Scan the QR code below and install it)
B: Connecting Your Bulb to a Wi-Fi Network
A: Easy Mode (Recommend)
1. Disconnest the power supply and install the lamp.
2. Turn on the power supply and you can see the bright white light flashing (twice in a second) . If not, cut off the power supply and then power it on three times.
3. Open the "Smart Life" App, tap the ADD DEVICES" OR THE "+" at the upper right corner of the page, choose "ALL" and then select "Lighting Devices".
4. Make sure the light is flashing twice per second and confirm it in the app.
5. Choose your local WIFI and input the correct password. (The device only supports 2.4 Ghz wifi)
6. Wait for configuring successfully, then tap"Done".
B: AP Mode
1. Please change to "AP Mode" if connecting failed in "Easy Mode". The AP Mode is at the upper right corner of the "ADD DEVICE" page.
2. Turn the power off and on 3 times to make it flash slowly and them confirm it in the App.
3. Choose the local WIFI and enter the correct password.
4. Tap "Connect Now", choose WIFI hotspot named "SmartLife-XXXX", go back to "Smart Life" app.
5. Wait for configuring successfully, then tap "Done".
Control Your Smart Bulb in APP