Estimated delivery time may vary due to the following:
Your shipping address.
Selected shipping carrier.
Date of confirmed payment.
Seller's processing time on item customization.
Order status can be shown at your Buyer Center.
Smart plug Specifications:
Frequency: 433.92 Mhz / 315Mhz / 868Mhz OPTIONAL.
Rated Voltage: 220V-240V
Operating temperature: -20°C ÷ +55°C
Dimensions: 108 x 62 x 40mm
Power consumption: 10 A (Max)
Range: 50 - 100 m
Guarantee: 1 Year
Certificate: ISO9001, CE, ROHS and FCC approved.
This product can copy the remote control with the following chip inside: 2260 (all manufacturers); 2262 (All manufacturers); PT2264, 5326 (All manufacturers); SC5262, HT600, HT680, HT6207, HT6010, HT6012, HT6014, SMC918 series, 527 (All manufacturers); 1527 (All manufacturers); 2240 (All manufacturers); HCS101, HCS200\HCS201 (part code), HCS300\HCS301 (part code) , part single chip microcomputer.
If you fail in copying with proper operation, you might have to check whether your device has a chip above.
HCS encryption chip and other encryption chip can not be copied.
How to Program:
A: Scan the QR code below, Download "Smart Life" app.
B: Follow below wiring instruction to connect the device. Input L N Output L N .
C: Add device.
1. Power up the device after you complete the installation.
2. Enter the App, tap"+"in the upper right of the page to enter network connection page, as shown in the picture.
3. There are two network connection methods (Normal mode and AP mode) . Normal mode is default. Users could tap the upper right corner to switch the connection method to AP mode.
4. For normal mode, please make sure the device's indicator light rapidly flashes (2 times per second), tap to go on to the next step.
5. If indicator light is not rapidly flashing, Press the receiver's button 5 seconds or Power on/off three times.
6. Name the device to complete.
Maybe the device is "Offline" on App, for the device needs 1 minute to connect to your router and server. When the LED on, the device is "Online", if App shows still "Offline", please close App and re-open.