1. The exportability of product information is set by sellers themselves. PLEASE STRICTLY FOLLOW THEIR SETTING OF PRODUCT INFORMATION EXPORTABILITY. If you use the product information, which has been set as non-exportable by sellers, in other ways without the consent, you shall undertake all the responsibilities arising therefrom on your own.
2. If you have exported the product information in accordance with sellers’ setting of product information exportability, PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE SCOPE OF APPLICATION OF PRODUCT INFORMATION RE-ENTRY LISTED BY SELLERS IN THE EXPORTED PRODUCT INFORMATION TABLE AND STRICTLY FOLLOW RESTRICTIONS OF SELLERS ON THE SCOPE OF APPLICATION OF PRODUCT INFORMATION RE-ENTRY.
3. You can initially export 100 pieces of product information from Crov.
4. If the amount of exportable product information you need exceeds the initial number, you shall submit an application to Crov for the additional number. After Crov reviews and approves the application, it will increase your number of exportable product information within 3 business days.
5. It is your obligation to provide true and accurate application information. IF YOUR APPLICATION MATERIALS SUBMITTED TO CROV ARE FOUND TO INCLUDE ANY FALSE OR CHEATING CONTENTS, CROV IS ENTITLED TO TERMINATE YOUR AUTHORITY IN EXPORTING PRODUCT INFORMATION.