This version is updated on Dec 2, 2020 (PST) and effective from Dec 2, 2020 (PST).
To create a great trading environment and improve services of Crov.com, Crov.com hereby makes the rules for return and refund behavior.
If buyer has after-sales problems, please first contact seller to handle. If the two parties could not make an agreement, platform will make a judgment according to this policy.
Notice: If the seller has its own Return & Refund Policy, the seller's Return & Refund Policy will prevail.
1. This Return and Refund Rules (the "Agreement") applies to all users of Crov.com, including buyers and sellers.
2. Crov.com reserves the right to update the rules when necessary, and the updated version will be published on Crov.com with immediate effect.
3. If you (buyer or seller) refuse to accept the rules, you are deemed to have waived the use of the services provided by Crov.com immediately. You are deemed to accept the rules if you are using the services provided by Crov.com.
4. Buyers can enjoy the seller's after-sales service or the designated service provider's joint warranty services with the purchase vouchers of Crov.com. Sellers must strictly abide by the relevant laws and regulations and the rules, fulfill the after-sale obligations for the goods sold on Crov.com.
5. After the buyer applies for the return successfully, the enclosed articles must be returned with the product, including but not limited to, the original package, warranty card, accessories, gifts, etc.
II. Cases not applicable to the rules
1. Any product not sold on Crov.com.
2. Quality problems caused by the buyer's own actions due to misuse, collision, neglect, alteration, improper installation, unauthorized repairs, etc.
3. Goods that exceed the time limit of return and refund specified in the Agreement.
4. Missing goods, warranty cards, accessories, gifts, etc., that do not affect the integrity and normal functions ofthe product.
5. The seller has clearly stated that the product does not support refund for return before the purchase.
6. Customizable products and samples do not support refund for return once the buyers have placed orders.
7. Other cases ruled by Crov.com that should not be refunded.
III. Situations for return and refund
1. Wrong receipt information
If buyer fills in wrong receipt information, he/she should contact the seller in time to confirm whether the good has been shipped out. If supplier has not shipped it, buyer can provide the correct receipt information to supplier, or cancel the order and place a new one.
If supplier has already shipped the goods out, buyer shall contact the logistics company to verify whether the order can be re dispatched to the correct address. If it can be re dispatched, the cost shall be borne by the buyer.
If buyer applies for return and refund and seller agrees, buyer must send back the product and upload the return logistics tracking number in time. Return freight shall be borne by the buyer.
2. Choose wrong product / not like the product (not quality problem)
If buyer chooses the wrong product when he/she places an order or does not like the goods received, buyer shall first communicate with the supplier to solve the problem.
If buyer applies for return and refund and seller agrees, buyer must send back the product and upload the return logistics tracking number in time. Return freight shall also be borne by the buyer.
Note: about the two cases, if supplier does not agree with the buyer's return or refund application, buyer agrees the platform to intervene in the case timely and make the final judgment.
3. Goods Problems (not as described / missing or wrong goods / quality problems)
If there is a problem with the goods received by the buyer, buyer shall first communicate with the supplier to solve. If both parties fail to reach an agreement, the platform will intervene to solve the case; buyer should provide the platform with relevant evidence (pictures or videos of the problematic goods) for verification within 7 natural days since then.
If the platform verifies that there is a problem with the goods and the supplier fails to handle compelling evidence in time, the platform will refund to the buyer.
If buyer does not provide relevant proof in time, the platform has the right to close the refund application.
Notice: Buyer knows and agrees that for issues on customized/sample products, if the seller can provide the platform with relevant supporting materials which show that the buyer had confirmed the product appearance, materials, specifications, certification/testing requirements and other key elements before payment, the platform reserves the right to reject the buyer's refund application.
4. Logistics issue
4.1 Wrong tracking number
The buyer can first contact the supplier and ask him to provide the correct tracking number.
If CROV verifies that tracking number is wrong, and the supplier fails to provide the correct one in time, platform will refund the buyer.
4.2 Transit time was too long
If the delivery time is far beyond the reasonable transit time, buyer should contact the supplier to negotiate solutions first.
If both parties fail to reach an agreement or the supplier fails to deal with the buyer's claim in time, platform will intervene to handle in 2 weeks after the refund application is initiated.
4.3 Logistic issue of self pick-up order
For buyers who choose “Pick-Up” as shipping method when ordering, the supplier will get the goods prepared for buyer to pick up , while once the goods were collected from the warehouse successfully by the buyer or buyer’s carrier, any logistic issues happen in the follow-up process(item missing, item damaged, etc.) shall be solved by the buyer him/herself.
5. Goods not received
Buyer may first contact the supplier or the logistics company to inquire about the logistics status.
When buyer claims that the package still has not been received after 15 natural days since the issue was raised, buyer agrees that the platform may intervene and help solve the case with the principles below:
1) If the supplier fails to provide the proof of delivery in time, or the logistics company confirms that the goods were lost, buyer can ask the supplier to resend or refund, and CROV will proactively assist the buyer in handling the problem.
2) If the supplier can provide proof of delivery and verified by the platform, the platform has the right to close the refund application.
Notice: buyers must not provide false evidence. If platform finds out that the evidence is false, platform has the right to refuse the refund application.
If the order exceeds the refund time limit specified in the rules, but the product is still within the warranty period specified by the seller, the return and exchange matters shall be settled by the buyer and the seller through negotiation. If there is a dispute, either of the two parties may seek the help of Crov.com through contact us.